Your company software has an important goal
Effectively support your choices, even on the go!
ingNET professionals' know-how allows you to create some professional ad hoc software solutions customised according to the real needs of the customer.
Each one of our software solution is designed and fulfilled with the same technology that is the basis of an advanced WEB portal. This way of designing and implementing our software platforms offers many advantages to end user, such as:
- immediate access to the software from any computer on your local networkor from the Internet from your favourite WEB browser, thus avoiding installing further applications that slow down the speed of computers
- use the software platform also from any operating system different from Windows, such as Linux or Mac
- in case of a malfunction you can quickly change computer and immediately go back to work without reinstalling any additional software
- store your company information not on common files, but in relational highly proven scalable and reliable datastructures
- use the entire information system on the go from the latest generation smartphones and tablets, without installing any dedicated APP.
According to the team of ingNET, this is the development philosophy of an avant-garde advanced solutionable to satisfy the current business needs.
The success of all the projects developed by ingNET team up to now is based on the above mentioned principles, concerning currently operating solutions for video and remote control, data security and so on.
Our solutions use the following technologies:
- HTML e XHTML mark up, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), XML(Extensible Markup Language), DOM browser technologies.
- Scripting server-side interpreted languages like Perl, Python, PHP, Ruby, ASP.NET, and compiled languages such as Java, C, C++.
- Google Search, Google Maps and Google Analytics API.
- Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) like MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle database, PostgreSQL.
- Hardware embedded platform MICROCHIP and ATMEL PIC based.