The innovative IoT I/O IP board with relays
fully WEB managed!
- Ethernet interface
- Available in different versions
- Up to 4 analogue inputs 0-10V/0-5V at 10 bit
- Up to 8 digital inputs, even opto-isolated
- Up to 8 220V@10A output power relays
- Control LED on board
- Entirely WEB managed
- User friendly WEB GUI
- Free SDK API based on HTTP protocol
- New firmware available with improved features
- Management of automatic sceneries
- It converts any traditional fire and alarm system in IP technology
PADI, remote IP I/O WEB managed control at your service
PADI is the ideal Input/Output IoT interface over IP to manage systems remotely, to control any analogue and digital sensor via Internet, to switch on and off relays attached to motor or to remotely activate gates, lights and more, all from a very easy WEB interface.
Acquistala subito ONLINE con qualsiasi carta di credito cliccando su Paga adesso
Italian design and DIN rail mounting
With new firmware, I/O over IP PADI board allows you now, through its simple web interface, , to customize not only the labels of its digital and analog inputs and relay outputs but also to manage automatic behaviors on its output relays in case of one or more states change on its digital inputs.
Example of use
- ON/OFF REMOTELY BOILER
- ON/OFF REMOTELY LIGHTS
- OPEN/CLOSE REMOTELY OR LOCALLY GATES VIA WEB
- SIMULATION OF REMOTE PRESENCE IN AN ENVIRONMENT
- REMOTE ACTIVATION OF A PUMP OR A LIGHT
- REBOOT REMOTE EQUIPMENT (ROUTER, SERVER, RADIO....)
- REMOTE VOLTAGE MONITORING
PADI is controllable from any smartphone, tablet and now from a SMART TV!
You can now read the status of the inputs, drive output relays wherever you are from any smartphone, tablet, and also from the Smart TV without installing any APPs.